Everyone wants to achieve a bright smile and healthy teeth. Sometimes you approach a dentist for raising your dull and yellowish teeth. But have you ever wondered that you can whiten your teeth at home with the help of some natural products? It is a very common advertisement in most of the oral health care center or dental care center, that you can get a bright smile by using the product, which is nothing but teeth whitening powder. But before using that, you can try these foods to whiten your teeth naturally. You may be surprised to know about these things:
- Strawberries: It contains malic acid, a naturally bleaching agent as well as an astringent. It helps to whiten your naturally. Strawberries also contain Vitamin C, which helps to remove plaque from your teeth. So, you must add strawberries in your food basket the next time you visit the supermarket to ensure proper dental care.
- Carrot: When you chew raw carrot, it aids to clean your teeth and gains the production of saliva which, in turn, aids to kill bacteria in your mouth. Carrot also contains Vitamin A, which helps to maintain your eyesight as well as give strength to the tooth enamel.
- Cheese: Cheese has no color, so it does not leave any stain on teeth. Moreover, it contains minerals, which provides strength to teeth and gums, such as calcium and phosphorus. These also insulate your teeth from the damage from harmful acids.
- Water: Water helps your teeth to stay hydrated and as a result of this, after eating any colored food or colored drinks or beverage there will be no stain on the surface of your teeth, if you rinse your mouth with water. Water also aids to reduce the acidity in your mouth.
- Pineapple: Bromelain is an enzyme, which is present in pineapple and helps to remove stain on your teeth naturally. It is an anti-inflammatory compound. It also curbs the formation of plaque on your teeth and precedes the formation of cavities in your teeth.
Thus, dental treatments are not always necessary for getting white and perfect teeth. Home remedies are a lot gentler way to achieve a perfect set of teeth and then a perfect smile. Many dentists are also giving advice to use natural things for dental treatment. These natural items can solve all types of dental problems apart from acting as the best teeth whitening solution.